green-little

Monday, October 09, 2006

South Korea or North Korea?



I have a parcel to mail for Kak shida. A barrel full with kerepek Parit Raja. Kerepek pedas, kerepek pisang, kerepek kacang dal and many more. I use to buy it a month ago. But i am very buzy lately, so the project is hold on. Only when my husband remaind me about the kerepek, i got up and wrap it. I bring it to KUiTTHO's post office . Kak shida ask me to use kargo, because it is much cheaper. And it is!!! Just RM28.10.. But, before it goes to that RM28.10, i've got some problem. Which country is Daejeon located? South Korea or North Korea? Huaaa... Naper la bleh lupa tanya kak shida nih.. I realise that we cannot enter one of the Korea. Tapi x ingat korea mana? Macam mana ni? So, i did call some of my friend, but none of them can answer my question. So, i deciced to place it as south korea, but, i didn't take the resit, coz i will call back the PO to confirm the country. So, i do drive back to my office and browse the network. Where is daejeon?where is daejeon? here it is!! south korea!! yea!! so, i call back the PO and confirm the address. Hua.. my geographic skill is so bad...!! i must improve it!!! mesti..mesti!!! but i do improve my vocab.. Dong is daerah, Gu is state!!! Hihihih... hopefully the parcel will reach the destination...

2 Comments:

  • Salam
    Nik..Selamat Hari Raya.

    Akak tengah menikmati kerepek Parit Raja ni, tiba seminggu lepas 9 Nov....Nik Shinen kamsahamnida.

    Aneyo kaseyo.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:05 PM  

  • alhm....dah selamat rupanya... sila..sila..

    By Blogger cyclops_fyfy, at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker