green-little

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

convocation



Convocation..almost every university is going to have convocation ceremonies within this month or last month..KUiTTHO itself gonna have the 5th convocation ceremonies this weekend..so..this weekend is our working day..huuuaaaa..me myself involve with the perarakan masuk ke dewan..sesi petang...nasib baik dapat partner yg best2..so..boleh borak2 hilangkan rasa ngantuk...tahun ni..my sister and my brother convo..my sis..last april..at UTM..my brother..UNIMAS..last july..sebut je konvo..mesti x lepas dr bunga dan gambar..berbedung2 gambar..sampai penuh hardisk...why at my time x de digital camera???

1 Comments:

  • [B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
    Escape Slow Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Instantly Search Movies, Games, MP3 Singles, Applications & Download Them @ Electric Rates

    [URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker